- When and where was VSE incorporated?
VSE was founded in 1959 and was incorporated in Delaware in the same year.
- What is the ticker symbol for VSE, and on what exchange does it trade?
VSE Corporation common stock (trading symbol "VSEC") is listed for trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
- Who is VSE Corporation's transfer agent?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust
17 Battery Place
New York, NY 10004
T: (212) 509-4000
- When is the company's annual meeting of shareholders?
VSE’s Annual Meeting of Stockholders is generally held on the first Tuesday in May of each year.
- When is the next earnings release date?
With the exception of the fourth quarter, VSE generally releases earnings within five weeks after the close of the quarter. Fourth quarter results are released approximately six weeks after the fiscal year-end on December 31.
- When does the company's fiscal year end?
The company's fiscal year for financial reporting is January 1 through December 31.
- Does VSE issue a dividend?
VSE has historically issued a quarterly dividend. Click here for more information about our dividend program.
- Where is the company's corporate headquarters?
6348 Walker Lane
Alexandria, Virginia 22310
- How many employees does VSE have?
VSE has approximately 1,750 employees currently.
- Who are VSE Corporation's independent auditors?
Ernst & Young LLP
8484 Westpark Drive
McLean, VA 22102